– Antiroation Castle Nut
– 3 QD Mounting Points
– Extended End Plate for prevention of pinching hand when using a sling attached
Staking not required, castle nut will not back out once screw is threaded.
– Aesthetic upgrade
– Multiple QD point located on center, left, and right side of the end plate.
– Upgraded end plate added groove for easier installation of takedown pin detent spring
– Anti-Walk Castle Nut Set Screw replaces and replicates staking capabilities while maintaining easy dissasembly.
– Compared to a standard castle nut and end plate, the fully collapsed position, with most stocks, is eliminated in order to create proper clearance for the QD socket.
– Extended end plate for prevention of pinching hand while using a sling attached.
1x Extended castle nut
1x Extended end plate
2x M3x12mm set screw
1x 1.5mm hex key
1x Warning card
Torque: Do not exceed 35 ft/lbs (47.45 nM) for the castle nut
-Before every use, always check proper function of your QD mount and any wear and tear from use
-Always have your weapon in the SAFE position when not being fired
-Always follow all firearms safety rules and never point your weapon at anything you are not willing to destroy
-CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:-
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov