The Talon Ambidextrous safety selector is an easy way to make your AR15 more user friendly by allowing left and right-handed manipulations. It is important to be able to manipulate your rifle from multiple positions and this selector switch adds the ergonomics required to be able to do so. Machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum, this safety selector can be changed between a 90° and 45° throw for faster operation. The selector lever is easy to install with the spring-loaded retention spring that locks it in place without the need for screws. This ensures that it remains engaged and won’t come loose unless intended. The screw-less design reduces the risk of parts breakage so that your firearm is ready to be used at a moment’s notice. This simple addition will enhance any AR15 by increasing ergonomics and usability for left-handed users.
- Ambidextrous for enhance ergonomics
- Ability to change between 90° and 45° angles for faster manipulation
- Precision machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum
- FDE anodized
- Hardened steel center shaft
- Screw-less design ensures reliability
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.