Ammunition Storage Components 6.8 Special Stainless Steel Magazine is a high quality, exceptionally reliable magazine designed specifically for the popular 6.5 Grendel cartridge. Manufactured entirely in the United States of America using 0.020 gauge 410 Stainless Steel Alloy using cutting edge robotic manufacturing techniques and finished with ASC’s proprietary Marlube finish. Marlube is a wear-in coating that burnishes the surface and provides self-lubricating properties for further enhanced reliability. These quality AR mags feature interior dimensions with an over-all length of 2.316″ (+- .002″), making them ideal for handloads.
- Made from 410 Stainless Steel alloy
- Self-lubricating finish
- Designed for AR-15 pattern rifles that shoot 6.8 SPC
- Enhanced anti-tilt polymer follower
- Chrome silicon springs
- Powder coated matte black finish
- Stainless steel floor plate